FIRE COMPANY HISTORY
1252 Lawrence Road, Lawrence Township
The below photo (shown in both an original version and a cleaned-up version with scratches removed) shows the Lawrence Road Fire Co. firehouse as it looked sometime between 1949 and 1951. Shown on the front ramp are the fire company's 1949 Maxim pumper and 1931 Sanford pumper. The photo was recently unearthed by Lawrence Road Fire Co. life member Dennis Bannister.